How can we help you?
At Frederique's Choice you can easily and quickly order flowers. Do you have a question? On this page we answer our most frequently asked questions.
|Ordering and delivery||Taking care|
|Placing orders||Removing the packaging|
|Shipping||Putting the flowers in the vase|
|Shipping and handling|
Placing an order and delivery
- Choose a bouquet from our category flowers and click on it
- On the next page you will see some pictures and extra information concerning the bouquet, here you can also leave a personal message
- Click on the button order now, a pop-up will show where you can add some optional extras and you can click on checkout to proceed
- Enter all the required information and click on place order now to place your order
Frederique's Choice works with Packs Special Care and DHL to ship our flowers and other products. We will always do our best to deliver your order on the date of your choice. It is possible for us to deliver your order within 24 hours. You will receive a Track & Trace where you can always check your most recent order status. If the recipient of your order is not at home, our delivery partners will try to deliver your order at the neighbours. In this case our delivery partner will leave behind a card in the mailbox of the original recipient with information where the order has been delivered. If it is not possible to deliver your order at the neighbours the original recipient will receive a card in their mailbox with information how to claim their shipment.
What time will my order be delivered?
All orders in the Netherlands are being hadeled by Packs Special Care, these orders will be delivered during business days and Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00. You will receive a Track & Trace of your order so you can always check the most current status of your order. All orders being delivered outside of the Netherlands are being handeled by DHL, these orders will be delivered during business days and Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00. You will receive a Track & Trace of your order so you can always check the most current status and DHL will give an indication of the delivery time.
The delivery costs for all deliveries in the Netherlands and Germany are €5,95 for each address. For all other countries the delivery costs are €12,95 for each address.
Shipping and handling
Together with our shipping partners we will always do our best to deliver your order on the date of your choice. However we can not guarantee that this will always be possbile, due to unforseen circumstances such as trafic, incorrect or incomplete address information. You can always check the most up-to-date status of your order in the Track & Trace you will receive after placing an order.
- Delivery in the Netherlands is possible on Tuesday through Saturday, we have to receive your order at the latest at 17:00
- Delivery in Germany is possible on Tuesday through Saturday, we have to receive your order at the latest at 15:00
- Delivery in other countries in Europe is possible on Wednesday through Friday, we have to receive your arder at the latest at 15:00, the transit time for European orders is 48 hours
Delivery on national holidays is not possible.
- The Netherlands
Taking care of the flowers
Before you can put the flowers in the vase
You have received our bouquet in the delivery box, what are the next steps.
- Carefully remove the packaging
- Remove the latex cover from the transport vase or remove the arrive alive bag around the flower stems
- Remove the leaves of the stems from the bottom part of the stems (around 20 cm.) so that the leaves will not be in the water
- Cut around 3 cm. from the bottom of the flower stems, always use a clean, scharp knife or pruning shears and always cut under an angle of 45 degrees
- Cut the binding rope that was used to hold the bouquet together
Putting the flowers in the vase
Always use a clean vase. The use of a glass vase is best because bacterias cannot develop easily and it is also easy to see how much water is in the vase. Always fill the vase for at least 75% of clean water. Use the enclosed flowerfood and put it in the water, never let the waterlevel get below 40% of the vase. Our flowers are so fresh that it is possible that after 1 day you need to add water. Fresh and enough water ensure a longer life of the flowers. If you add water to the vase you do not need to add extra flower food.